Chef de Partie
Northcote – Battersea
Nearest public transport – Clapham Junction
The Northcote is the heartbeat of Clapham Junction, the best place to meet new faces and make new friends, live laugh and party! We're open for brunch, lunch & dinner and are a popular spot for a bite to eat and a drink or three throughout the day! Evenings are busy here, we are the place to be on The Northcote Road and that doesn't just mean for our customers! Social time is any time with Nikki and the team, no matter when you work you enjoy being part of the buzz that builds the business, and we offer great in-house & head office supported training programs to help you take the next step in your career. As Chesney Hawkes said 'We are the one and only!'
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £X per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TC233545BatCDP