Chef de Partie
The Old Manor – Potters Bar
Nearest public transport – Potters Bar
The Old Manor – once part of a large manor house, is a stunning bar & restaurant with oodles of character, exposed beams & open fires! Situated in the rural town of Potters Bar – we have best of both worlds boasting lovely country side and being a quick ride straight into London. We are a popular pub in the community serving fresh, seasonal and British food, with a very friendly style of service. We’re looking for great people to join our team!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £8.72 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 25 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: OM230933PotCDP