Chef de Partie
Green Man – Putney
Nearest public transport – Putney Train Station, East Putney
The Green Man is a country pub in the city with one of the best gardens in London. Here at the Green Man we strive to make our customers feel like part of the family & offer a complete experience by delighting them with our fantastic food offer, friendly staff & great drinks. We’re after hard-working, enthusiastic staff ready to become a part of our family. We need people to be passionate about our pub and want to learn and develop their skills. We can offer an amazing place to work with great opportunities for progress.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £10.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 40-45 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: GM225248PutCDP