The Fire Stables is looking for exceptional talent to join their team. Stunning wine bar, cosy restaurant with an open kitchen, its the epitome of style. Serving lunch from 12pm right through to Dinner until 10pm, with Live music on Fridays & cocktails 7 days a week its a great place have some fun and earn some money. It’s important that the right candidate is prepared to work hard with a positive attitude and in return we can give you the environment to flourish, learn and earn excellent tips. We are situated at the top of the hill in Wimbledon village, just a short walk from either Wimbledon or Southfield stations.
What we offer our Sous Chefs;
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 40-48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: julycdp