Amazing Head Chef
Lass O'Richmond Hill
About the Lass:
A country-style, award winning gastropub with cosy armchairs around roaring fireplaces, little alcoves for private dining and a raised dining area that overlooks a brand new Spring al fresco dining garden. The Lass has some serious award winning heritage, and a Landlord with a vision and the commitment to make it the best food pub in town.
Located on the top of Richmond Hill, one wall away from Richmond Park, the Lass is just a 15 minute walk or bus ride from Richmond Station.
Why apply for the position:
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: LR198163RicASC