Amazing Head Chef
Lass O'Richmond Hill
About the Lass:
A country-style, award winning gastropub with cosy armchairs around roaring fireplaces, little alcoves for private dining and a raised dining area that overlooks a brand new Spring al fresco dining garden. The Lass has some serious award winning heritage, and a Landlord with a vision and the commitment to make it the best food pub in town.
Located on the top of Richmond Hill, one wall away from Richmond Park, the Lass is just a 15 minute walk or bus ride from Richmond Station.
Why apply for the position:
- Head Chef will get to have full autonomy to create their own premium, seasonal menu and specials.
- Up to £36 000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
What we need from a Head Chef;
-Someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
- < Back to search
Job Ref: LR198154RicAHC