Chef de Partie
Nearest public transport – Lee Train Station
Would you like to become royalty? Come and join the team at The Crown Tavern! We are currently looking for new team members to join us! Do you love to make people smile and laugh, dogs roll over for a belly rub and cats purrrr? Then you are perfect for us. Jason and his team run a cracking pub, we pride ourselves on great fresh food served in a relaxed cosy atmosphere and being the heart of the community...what a great place to be!!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £9.5 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 30 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
Apply for this role
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TL197803LonCDP