The Bickley Pub – Chislehurst
Nearest public transport is Chislehurst main line, Bromley South, Bromley North
The Bickley Pub is set in the beautiful Chislehurst – on the outskirts of South East London. With a pub, dining room and a great garden – we are a popular destination for drinkers and diners. We serve British seasonal fresh food full of flavour. As well as our wonderful menu, the team at The Bickley is what makes our customers return again and again – so if you like to be busy, work hard and have a great time while doing it – join our team!
What we offer our Sous Chefs;
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £29 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- 48 hours p/w
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef looking for their next challange, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside Adam our Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TB193432ChiSC