Bull - Westfield
Nearest public transport – Shepherd's Bush
Come join our Herd! Set over 2 floors with 2 bars, a private room and over 180 seats our pub is big just like the personalities of those working in it :). We have the mindset of a happy team, makes a happy guest. Members of the Herd enjoy staff meals on shift, weekly incentive prizes and quarterly team nights out. GM Steve and the front of house team ensure the weeks are never dull with live music and a DJ on selected nights. Our Head Chef Tenzin and the team proudly serve freshly prepared seasonal British pub fayre with a modern twist. The menu is changed monthly to ensure we stay seasonal and relevant. All chefs are encouraged to present ideas and recipes to Tenzin for new menu launches. Kitchen opening times are 11am - 10pm with weekends being our busiest services.
What we offer our Sous Chefs;
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £29,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 45-48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
-10% Westfeild White City retail and hospitality outlets
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TB193105WesSC