Chef de Partie
Nearest public transport – Kidbrooke Train Station
Come join the amazing team at The Depot! We are at the heart of the Kidbrooke village community and pride ourselves in delivering a memorable experience for all our guests. Our talented Head Chef Adrian and his amazing team deliver great seasonal fresh food every day. Weekly pub quizzes and supplier events make sure our guests are always having a great time and leave with a smile on their face. We believe in incentivising our team with weekly prizes and great food on shift. Team development is paramount to us, so if you want to build a great career in hospitality this is the pub for you. Whether you are experienced or first time in the pub we want to hear from and we will guide you the rest of the way.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £10.50 per hour plus tronc
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 35-40 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TD192728KidCDP