Chef de Partie
Duke on the Green – Fulham
Nearest public transport – Parsons Green
Set in the very beautiful, leafy area of Parsons Green, our elegant pub is steeped in history and charm and overlooks the green. Offering warm hospitality, we welcome all - whether looking for a venue to gather with friends, visiting for a traditional British meal or as a favourite local. We are a loyal and happy team looking for an enthusiastic and charismatic key player - we offer great team training for you to develop your knowledge, and we always have fun while we're working! It's important you're always smiling, passionate about providing great experiences for our visitors, and in return we'll make sure you have a great time while you're working with us.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £11 per hour plus service charge
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: DT185177FulCDP