<Nearest train/tube station/local bus route>
If you needed proof that small is beautiful here it is, located in the heart of Chelsea's Fulham Road, The King's Arms strives to offer outstanding hospitality & is the perfect spot for a glass and a bite to eat. Situated just up the road from Stamford Bridge we are passionate about our sports with 4 large screens. We specialise in craft beer and small batch gins whilst serving up simple yet classic cocktails. Our menu showcase the best of American cuisine, with smoked ribs, mac 'n' cheese and of course the juiciest burgers in town.
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £X per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be X per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TA159093CheHC