About us –
Dirty Dicks is a large and vibrant pub in the centre of the City. Refurbished last summer, Dirty Dicks has kept its rich and long history which dates back to the 1700s. Situated over three floors we have three distinctive offers and trading patterns. In the basement is a Shoreditch style, secret shrub cocktail bar which is marketed separately and has its own manager though lives under the Dirty Dicks umbrella. This offers a unique experience to work with two contrasting style venues. The ground floor holds our most famous bar, and above that resides the dining rooms and a further bar. We have a 3:00am licence, and after 10:00pm the atmosphere becomes more lively!
We are lucky to also be a destination for real ales and unique craft beers. We also have a dining experience that consistently brings our customers to Dirty Dicks. The pub attracts a wide range of customers including City workers, tourists, Shoreditch goers, and even our own loyal band of locals!
· Able to communicate clearly in and possess a good command of verbal and written English.
· Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to understand and respond to individual guest’s needs and requirements
· A genuine interest and understanding of food and drink
· A great sense of personal presentation and an awareness of style.
· Able to organise time effectively, forward plan and prioritise tasks to ensure work load is balanced and urgent situations are dealt with immediately. Ability to multitask
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently and use initiative
· A natural ability and confidence to sell / promote is a distinct advantage
The offer –
28 days holiday per year.
20% discount in all Young's pubs.
Tips & service charge
- < Back to search
Job Ref: DD117816LonTM