Chef de Partie
Between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus
We are looking for a hard working Chef.
We are a small team, serving good Britsih Gastro Pub food. It is a great opportunity to learn about that type of cuisine.
Great company to work for with a lot of development opportunities.
Our pad is in the West End which we share with the beautiful people of NoHo. The Adam and Eve is a stones throw from Oxford Street, far enough to avoid the madding crowds, but close enough to refresh the tourists and workers alike, with our modern British pub offer. With real good real ales, tipples for the Friday night crew and a quirky selection of bottled beers the drinker is very well catered for.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £X per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TE114419LonCDP