The Waterside, Imperial Wharf
Nearest train is London Overground Imperial Wharf /local bus route C3 or 391
Here at the Waterside in the stylish Imperial Wharf development we have been entrusted with a beautiful waterfront location that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Fulham and on the doorstep of Chelsea. The Thames lapping at the doorstep means that when the sun shines our two terraces become the place to be and with split levels this business can cater for different parties at one time, so no day will ever feel the same! Food served all day and our approach to seasonal British produce means all of our discerning guests are catered for. Our team is missing one thing .. is it you?
What we offer our Sous Chefs;
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £12.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 45 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: WF130055FulSC