Trinity Arms – Stockwell
Nearest public transport – Brixton
The Trinity Arms is your local home from home, hidden on a stunning square in the heart of Brixton, just a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle of Brixton high street but far enough away to be a welcome retreat. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic staff to join our family. We pride ourselves on our passion and our well established team is always willing to share their vast knowledge with all new recruits. If you're looking for your next challenge, look no further.
Our offer to a Kitchen Porter;
- Up to £9.75 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 40 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Kitchen Porter;
We are looking for an existing Kitchen Porter or an individual looking for their next step to their hospitality career, who considers themselves to have a passion to work within a reliable team that delivers high quality standards. We need hard-working and dedicated people behind the scenes to help our restaurants run smoothly and to ensure that they are always clean and tidy. As the successful Kitchen Porter you will:
- Be an active hands-on person with a passion to work hard as part of a team
- Have high standards and a great work ethic
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Be working alongside your kitchen team and will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to deliver top quality service
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills to complete day to day tasks
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: Kitchen Porter for a busy Pub kitchen!