Hotel Sales Manager - Field Based, South East England
Young’s pubs and hotels are at the heart of our local communities in London and the South of England. With more than 200 establishments, our award winning design approach means excellence in ambience as well as service and location. We have a collection of 32 hotels based primarily in London but stretching out to the South-West, including spots in the Cotswolds, West Country & down to Devon. Every Young’s hotel offers a unique mixture of traditional charm, character and hospitality and has the unique attraction of being within a traditional English pub, offering award-winning beers and superb food. This role will be covering businesses between Surrey & North Devon.
What we look for in a Hotel Sales Manager:
We are looking for two entrepreneurial Sales Managers to join the team at Youngs, each covering an area of hotels, reporting to our Operations Manager. As the successful Sales Manager, you will be an ambitious self-starter with a strategic approach and a proven ability to build a strong network. The focus of this role will be to maximise demand throughout our hotels, with a particular focus in building on the corporate base. Proactive relationship building will be key to the success of driving both new & additional business from an existing portfolio of clients, while using a reactive approach to provide exceptional service. Experience within the hotel industry is beneficial
Duties and Responsibilities of our Hotel Sales Manager:
- Builds new relationships with corporate customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Negotiate terms with new corporate clients
- Manage and develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders - Operations Managers & General Managers.
- With the Revenue Manager continually develop and upskill the on-property team that they can locally manage their corporate and leisure key accounts.
- Updates and evolves sales materials to show prospective clients with the support of marketing teams.
- Supports the General Managers with the ongoing management and contractual arrangements of corporate clients.
- Participates in sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
What We Offer our Hotel Sales Manager:
- Access to our Career Pathway and training and development courses
- Up to £30,000 per annum + performance related bonus up to 30% of your salary
- Company car
- 34 days holiday per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Share Save Scheme
Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs. If you’d like to be part of our team, then apply now to become our Hotel Sales Manager!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
Apply for this role
- < Back to search
Job Ref: SB159889BriHSM