Theodore Bullfrog - London
Nearest public transport – Embankment, Charing Cross
Superbly located just off Villiers Street between Charing Cross and Embankment, we are a little gem of a real pub in the heart of London. Great food, great beers and great entertainment – we have an epic quiz night, and live coverage of major sporting events! Going hand-in-hand with great hospitality from our wonderful team to make the ‘Theo’ your kind of place. We’re looking for great staff to join us so if this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £35k per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
• Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
• Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
• Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
• Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
• Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
• Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
• Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: Head Chef - Theodore Bullfrog