The Brook Green Hotel, Hammersmith
The Brook Green Hotel are looking for new Head Chef to join our lively team. Stunning boutique Hotel rooms, cosy restaurant with open kitchen, warm community pub, beautiful secret garden, and it’s very own basement speakeasy cocktail bar - there’s plenty to keep you busy. Serving Breakfast from 7am and cocktails until 2am, it’s important that the right candidate is prepared to work hard & lead a team with a positive attitude. With excellent transport links from Hammersmith and Shepherd’s Bush in walking distance, the hotel is popular with friendly locals, tourists, and business-types alike.
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: AD99295HamHC