Head Chef - LIVE IN
Alexander Pope Hotel, Twickenham
Nearest station - Strawberry Hill Overground station
The Alexander Pope pub & hotel is a stylish hub for Twickenham & Teddington, just a five minute walk from Strawberry Hill Station. Serving all the pub classics we have a particular focus on fresh fish which we champion via our daily 'Skipper's Catch'. On rugby days you can find the pub buzzing with all the pre-match diners, not to mention our live music nights and famous quiz nights. Sundays are very popular for families who just love our Sunday Roasts. If you have a passion for hospitality then we'd love to talk to you.
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £35K per annum plus live in
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be 48 per week
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: AD154850AleHC