Chef de Partie
Nearest public transport – Woolwich Train Station
Glad we've caught your attention, this could be the beginning of something beautiful. The Guardhouse is a beautifully historic, yet modern pub, situated in the middle of the Royal Arsenal with private rooms delivering unforgettable experiences, fresh and seasonal British dishes and soon to be at the doorstep of the brand new Crossrail. We are on a journey, continuously looking to improve and grow, this is your opportunity to be part of our Guardhouse team. Whether you bring experience with you or not, Dan and the team are ready to welcome you!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 39 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TH189714LonCDP