Chef de Partie
Windmill – Mayfair
Nearest public transport – Oxford Circus
Join the Windmill family! We are a traditional, historic pub set over two floors with four bars and a roof terrace to boot. Our gorgeous pub is packed full of charm and is the gem of Mayfair - made even greater by our multiple award winning, much heralded pies. If you are a huge fan of all things pie then we only have pies for you. There is no I in team but there is an I in pie. We have the mindset of a happy team, makes a happy guest. Members of the Windmill family enjoy staff meals on shift, uppercrust incentives and prizes along with generous tips and team nights out. Our Head Chef Lukasz and his ins-pie-rational team proudly serve a variety of seasonally suited pies, freshly home-made each morning as well as British classics using only the finest, locally sourced ingredients. GM Dawson and the Front of House team ensure the weeks are never dull with brewery takeovers, wine samplings as well as hosting an eclectic mix of private functions. Team training is our passion so if you are looking for career development and are hard working and enthusiastic with an inner drive to delight our guests then you could be the apple to our pie and we want to hear from you!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £12 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 45 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: WM188546LonCDP