Chef de Partie
White bear Youngs pub,address:138 kennington road,se11 4dj
Nearest tube station is kennington or oval station.
Steeped in history, the White Bear theatre pub has been on this site since c.1780 serving great beer and ales. After an impressive refurbishment in 2016, the White Bear’s interior is a stunning example of traditional pub meets modern design with an eclectic collection of artwork and bric-a-brac. On the original wooden bar is a fantastic selection of craft beer, ales and lagers as well as an extensive wine list and collection of spirits and Whisk(e)y. When the sun shines, enjoy your favourite tipple in the beer garden which is also home to three bee hives!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £8.5 to 9.5 per hour depending upon your experience
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 40 - 45hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: WB87341LonCDP