Chef de Partie
<Nearest train/tube station/local bus route>
John Salt is a fun, lively neighbour bar with a passion for cocktails & great DJ’s. Evenings buzz with cocktails being shaken & our lively team really help to create the party. We are situated on Upper Street, equal distance between Angel & Highbury & Islington tube stations & walking distance from Essex Road Station. Come join the party!
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £9.75 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average 20-26 hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
We're looking to develop and grow our food offer and are looking for an enthusiatic CDP to be part of that journey with us.
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: JS129716IslCDP