Chef de Partie
Foley - Claygate
Nearest public transport – Claygate Train Station
They say it takes a village, never has that been more true than at The Foley as we are a family. Situated in the heart of leafy, suburban Claygate village, our great regular clientele can always be found in our Saloon Bar while a mix and match of families, couples and groups of friends can be found all over our beautiful venue. With a 17 boutique room hotel, a restaurant that seats 80, 2 bar areas, an outdoor patio and a secret gin garden there is something for everyone. Our village people enjoy staff meals when working and sales competitions to make things fun and interesting, with our strong liquor selection and our Head Chef Tamas serving seasonal and fresh food, it sells itself. Being inexperienced is welcome, as we all have to start somewhere, so bring a positive attitude along and we will train you the village way.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £X per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TF189363ClaCDP