Chef de Partie
The Canford – Canford Cliffs, Dorset
The Canford is part of the Youngs estate that has more than 200 establishments, with an award winning approach to excellence and service. We want our guests to relax and unwind, so our friendly & attentive service from our great team is hugely important. We provide a dynamic workplace and encourage progression and celebrate success to ensure we create future leaders. We are dedicated to providing ongoing training and support, giving you the opportunity to be the best you can be.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £10.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 48 hours plus overtime
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
Follow us @youngspubspeople on Instagram & Facebook!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
- < Back to search
Job Ref: TC220495CanCDP