ALL ABOARD THE OLD SHIP!
The Old Ship, Richmond's best pub (in our humble opinion), is on the hunt for an assistant manager to join our management team!
Our lovely little boozer is a cosy nook in the heart of Richmond, stocked with excellent quality beers & spirits & home to a kitchen who's MO is creating homemade, traditional pub grub.
Apply here or if you prefer, just pop in & see us for a chat.
We are looking for an experienced, detail orientated, bubbly and friendly member to add to our amazing management team.
You must be eager to succeed and 100% committed to delivering amazing customer service at all times.
Enthusiasm is key and in return you will be trained and begin on the great career pathway that Young's has to offer.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for day to day smooth running the venue (including opens & closes),
- drive a high standard of customer service,
- be completing cellar duties, handling real ales and managing cellar to comply with policy,
- use different forms of social media on a daily basis to promote the business
- control stock, including ordering and stock takes
- ensure the business meets company service and quality standards.
A good level of of understanding of the pub industry is required with the ability to input new ideas into the business.
You must have the right to work in the UK
We offer a basic pay plus gratuity and there is potential for further performance-based bonuses.
We would require you to work daytime's, evenings and weekends. No two weeks are the same!
You would be entitled to 28 days' paid holiday per annum
20% discount in all Young's pubs.
We are looking for someone who wants to start a great future within an award-winning company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this role
- < Back to search
Job Ref: OS142497RicAM