The Oyster Shed, City of London
The best river pub in the City (well we think so anyway) with stunning views of The Shard, London Bridge and of course, the River Thames. Bustling in the summer months and cosy in the winter, The Oyster Shed is a pub for all seasons – a popular spot for a bite to eat at lunch time and a drink or three after work. We are ambassadors of enjoying hearty seasonal British pub food & the very best beers, wines, cocktails & spirits, The Oyster Shed is the perfect destination!
What We Offer Our Sales Manager:
- Access to our Career Pathway and training and development courses
- Up to £25,000 per annum + great bonus potential
- 28 days holiday per year
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Share Save Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
What we look for in a Sales Manager:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Manager to join the team at The Oyster Shed, reporting directly to our General Manager. As the successful Sales Manager, you will be an ambitious self-starter with a strategic approach, a proven ability to build a strong network and have a good understanding of working in the City.
What the role entails:
• Maximise every revenue opportunity and exceed sales targets
• Proactively drive area bookings for all social and corporate occasions, through outreach, networking and building relationships.
• Host face to face meetings and showcase the venue to customers
• Build new relationships and establish new business
• Plan, sell tickets and host all unique events
•Visit new business weekly and keep a record of contacts made
•Continue relationships with existing customers
Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs. If you’d like to be part of our team, then apply now!
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
Apply for this role
- < Back to search
Job Ref: AYLonSM16.04